Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just a fun picture today

My wife had a baby shower at work yesterday, which brought together people in her department. Many good things all around, including:
  • She brought home cake
  • We got balloons. Saving the helium for a special occasion.
  • Someone bit on the iPhone-like toy I put on the registry. I lights up and beeps. This is going to be the best thing ever. And really, you'd expect a kid of mine to have a toy like that.
  • She brought home cake
  • By all accounts it was a fun time for her to relax and enjoy things. She isn't a fan of being the center of attention, but she deserves it.
  • Did I mention she brought home cake?

The nursery is starting to fill up with the things we need to be ready and some things that will just be fun. Still need to get the curtain rods up before I can post pictures, but there are a lot of clothes hanging in the closet.

We're getting closer every day! Just finished the 33rd week today, so seven more weeks to go until the due date.

----

Post #27 in my 90-in-90 blog challenge. Blog with us and join the fun. I'll be blogging both here and on my professional blog for the challenge. For more about the 90/90 challenge, read about my call for participants. The blogs participating are on the list at the right, or follow us on the #LUBlogTribe hashtag on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment