Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mobile madness

Not a whole lot to say today other than that we're still working on finishing-touch types of things around the house. I'm now on a first-name basis with the UPS guy, who is delivering a package what seems like every day.

We did get a fun thing today, the crib mobile. When we registered for it, we quickly discovered it was out of stock everywhere. This. Was. The One. I searched everywhere on the Web for it and nobody had it.

Finally on Sunday night I noticed there were a scant few back in stock and I jumped. Probably paid too much, but it's super fun.




There's going to be a baby in that crib soon, watching that mobile. So weird.

----

Post #48 in my 90-in-90 blog challenge. Blog with us and join the fun. I'll be blogging both here and on my professional blog for the challenge. For more about the 90/90 challenge, read about my call for participants. The blogs participating are on the list at the right, or follow us on the #LUBlogTribe hashtag on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable! Nothing speaks to babies and new parents like the four characters of A.A. Milne. I just hope the baby is a Tigger or a Roo.

    ReplyDelete